2 Tbs unsalted butter
3 C raw, halved pecans
1/2 C light brown sugar
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp chile powder
1 Tbs ground cumin
1/4 C apple cider vinegar
salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add pecans and saute until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add brown sugar and cook until lightly caramelized.
- Stir in paprika, chile powder, and cumin.
- Add apple cider vinegar and cook until all liquid has evaporated.
- Spread coated pecans on a cookie sheet and season with salt.
- Place seasoned pecans in the oven until crisp, about 3-5 minutes.
- Allow pecans to come to room temperature before storing in an airtight container.